Today is my birthday, & the ultimate gift I would love is to get to know my followers better. That being said, I want my followers to know more about me in turn. I decided to chose 10 facts (20 was was too much) about me to share on here; facts essential in my life. Feel free to leave 10 facts about you in the comments!
Here we go…
1. Let’s start with the obvious: My birthday is today, September 16! Fun fact: today is the most common birthday in the world.
2. My favorite color is purple, but I also love blue & green. Or any color, really!
4. My absolute favorite artist is, of course, Taylor Swift. She was the first “real” artist I
started following at age 11 & I have been such a big fan ever since. One of my biggest dreams is to meet Taylor, just to tell her what an impact she has made in my life.
5. I have always wanted to visit Hawaii. In fact, my 5th birthday party was Hawaiian themed, mostly because I was totally obbessed with the Lilo & Sitch series at this time. My love for Hawaiian pizza stems from that day, in fact, because for dinner we served Hawaiian pizza & a Lilo & Sitch themed cake. I loved it so much that I decided it was my favorite pizza flavor.
6. One of my favorite songs is Rosie’s Lullably by Norah Jones. Please listen to it.
7. My Hogwarts house is Gryffindor. A lot of people don’t see me as a Gryffindor, but personally I think it’s super fitting.
8. Dates have always been important to me. When listening to a new song, I like to know what year it was released. I remember events in my life by years, & label phases in my life as such. Perhaps this plays a part in why I find so much interest in history.
9. One of my favorite beauty brands is Pacifica. Cruelty-free beauty is a important standard I am trying to uphold. Pacifica wins for me in a few ways: first, being cruelty-free, but also having really great products & scents!
10. I had an extra year of preschool because of my late birthdate, & I have always felt out of place in my class year. Throughout school, I had always found friends in the class above (though I am so thankful for my class of 2017 friends throughout the year). In addition, birthday parties were always hard for me growing up becuase my birthday was at the start of the school year, after spending months not seeing some of my school friends. In conclusion, summer birthdays are werid.
Well, there are my 10 facts! I would love if anyone reading this shared ten facts too, to help me understand my followers better. In a world full of so many lifes, it seems a little less big when you get to know one.
Wishing you many happy years,